While the country continues on its roadmap post-COVID 19, nursing homes will now want to take new residents in therefore improving their occupancy level and resuming some sense of normality. There will be challenges to this, but it is achievable if you can keep standards up, maintain the vigilance that you’ve built with your staff over the past few months and, of course, keep your guard up.
Taking new residents in at a time when the COVID 19 restrictions are being relaxed and your staff will undoubtedly need a break will mean that you must redouble your efforts. To give you the confidence that this can be done you must have a consistently reliable and robust system in place that is sustainable. That’s where we come in to help you!
In response to the current pandemic, Xyea has created a COVID 19 Governance, Risk & Compliance package which can monitor all of the strict measures you have put in place including staff testing, hand-washing, the use of face masks and PPE, visitor restrictions, isolation, thorough cleaning and much more. This system can help you maintain all of these measures with some confidence without placing any additional administrative burden on you or your team.
The package elements are:
- The full set of COVID-19 Risks & Control measures (Governance & Management, IP&C, Resident, Staffing etc.) with related Regulations built-in.
- A COVID-19 Management Audit
- The HIQA self-assessment framework live & online – ready for HIQA’s arrival.
- A new Mobile Audit app for iOS and Android, for you to achieve compliance on-the-go.
- Automatic updates for the Risks and Regulations from HSE, HPSC & statutory agencies.
- Full support and training to ensure that you are always compliant.
This system will eliminate worry, ensuring that you don’t miss any update and freeing you up to concentrate on your residents. It will also enable you to deal with any inspection or other scrutiny faced over the coming months as we move forward to a ‘new normal’.
For more information contact firstname.lastname@example.org or call +353 91 846636 to discuss what our COVID 19 package can do for you.